Prologue Multi-Surface Whiteboard & Multi-Surface Pen Holder
As much as possible, avoid touching the adhesive areas of the multi-surface whiteboard and pen holder. Oils and lotion from hands can reduce the adhesive properties of your whiteboard.
Please see the “Special Cleaning” section for instructions on cleaning and renewing the adhesive surface of your whiteboard and/or pen holder.
To remove your multi-surface whiteboard, start by gently peeling up one corner and then slowly peel away from the surface. Care should be used during removal to not pull the white board at an extreme angle to avoid creasing. Try to keep it at about 45 degrees so as not to damage the whiteboard surface.
Multi-Surface Pen Holder
To remove the multi-surface pen holder, pull up from the edge of the penholder and slowly peel away from the surface at an angle. Do not try to remove it by lifting straight off the surface. Doing so may damage your pen holder or the surface.
Use a soft cloth or whiteboard eraser to remove dry erase marker from your Prologue multi-surface whiteboard. To remove wet erase marker, a damp soft cloth should be used.
If there is a need to remove anything other than dry or wet erase marker, mild household cleaning products can be used to clean the dry erase surface of your whiteboard. Do not use abrasive cleaning products as they will damage your multi-surface whiteboard.
Your Prologue multi-surface dry erase whiteboard has an innovative adhesive that can be washed to renew its adhesive properties by removing lint, dust, dirt and grease from the surface.
If you purchased the multi-surface pen holder, it too has an adhesive that can be washed.
Follow these steps to wash your multi-surface whiteboard:
- Use warm to hot water. This can help to remove grease and oils.
- If you have a faucet that allows you to "spray" jets of water, use it to remove debris rather than "rubbing."
- If needed, you can use a clean sponge and dish soap to gently clean your multi-surface whiteboard.
- After you are finished rinsing, shake off excess water, lay flat with the adhesive side up, and allow to dry completely before use.
- After the multi-surface whiteboard has dried, follow the same installation steps you originally used to reinstall the whiteboard.
Follow these steps to wash your multi-surface pen holder:
- Carefully remove the multi-surface adhesive pad from the back of your pen holder. Start by peeling up one corner of the pad and continue to slowly peel away from the pen holder.
- Use warm to hot water and dish soap to clean both sides of the adhesive pad.
- After you are finished rinsing, shake off excess water and allow to dry completely before use. Keep in mind as the adhesive pad dries it will become “sticky” again, so place it where it can be easily removed.
- After your adhesive pad has dried, reinstall it on the back of your pen holder. Next, follow the same installation steps you originally used to reinstall the pen holder.
Achieve Your Goals
Prologue dry erase whiteboard calendar:
thoughtfully designed, reusable, magnetic receptive, outstanding whiteboard surface